Okay.........When I think about May and June these months are a blur. Is it because we added another baby to the byerly mix and we've been adjusting or is it because it was almost 3 months ago? Probably both.
We headed up to Holiday World one weekend! This was the only picture I got! And, honestly, I think this is the only time I had my camera the month of June. Pitiful. I mean you can barely tell these are my kids this picture is so bad. I MUST do better.......

Emery graduated from 4 year old preschool. She proclaimed that she wanted to be a rockstar when she grew up. Hilarious! I felt sure she was just copying a friend, but ms. Tracy said that answer was all her!

We had a day at the zoo for CF to walk with Tori....

petting zoo day at preschool. At emery's special day/birthday at school, all the kids wanted to "pet" Henderson.

The girl loves this outfit! I mean loves it......She hids it when she thinks its dirty and I'm going to wash it. So, how fitting she wore it at her school birthday thing. She also requested cookies. Why won't she try cake or cupcakes????

sisterly love

outside day at school....

Henderson trying rice cereal for the first time

Why do we have bedrooms for these kids?

My pretty girl....

Merrill's first shiner. Rolled off OUR bed (see picture above)......She loved the attention this got her!

My parents house on Saturday, May 1st. The day of the big flood. They were fortunate to have minimal damage. Their house was surrounded! They live on the little harpeth if that helps explain things!

Merrill the bride......

Nana made this dress for Emery for her birthday......

craziness at Emery's birthday party

I think everyone in this photo kinda looks alike!

Emery going for the pinata. Aunt Susan and Uncle Steve let us use their house for Em's party. It was supposed to be a flip-flop themed party, but of course, there was severe weather that day. Three years in a row when we've tried to do her party. Not sure the kids even noticed though!

sweet boy! This doesn't even look like him now! He's huge.....

all my babies
0 comments:
Post a Comment