Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ladd Farm

A few weeks ago we went with some friends from our sunday school class to Lucky Ladd farm. It was so fun! This place had so much for the kids to do!! After they played for a couple of hours, we then had our own campfire. Did the whole hot dog and smores thing-yummy! Emery was feeling extra sassy that day... Here she's with Cara and Jacqueline! (And, for the record this is the first picture in 4 1/2 years that I can say she might resemble me as a girl. Might! She is a clone of Jim every other day!)

Merrill enjoyed the corn sandbox

They had a 40ft slide. I've never claimed that my children are OVERLY tough... Both of the girls cried on the slide! Here's Merrill


Here's Emery in the same position as her sister!



Merrill in the petting zoo with daddy
Now, can I get the beach pictures up before anyone wakes up from nap???


4 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

I'm glad to know your girls cried...I alwaays think of Olivia as a pretty tough chick and we went to the pumpkin patch with her preschool today and she was the only one who came down the slide crying!!

marathonmommy said...

we had such a good time there with y'all!!! Love the pictures of the slide!

Cristie said...

This farm looks so much fun, we might have to check it out. Hope you are feeling well!

lyla said...

i see someone must have woken up :) where is ladd farm? it looks awesome. love the pictures--merrill in the corn is so cute!