Friday, October 2, 2009

a 10 out of 10

Today has been one of those days..... Just a great day!!! Jim and I rate our days on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the highest. Well, today was a 10....

Not only is it because we are having excellent weather today, but, I got a pedicure with my mom and sister (which is a treat!), had lunch at Las Palmas, my LOST keys were FOUND, we have a fun night tonight, marked lots of things off my to-do list, and we are headed to the beach in the morning!!! I love days like this!!!

More random pictures.... Daddy and Emery singing happy birthday to Kiki( less her clothes + a pull-up....I mean, I don't get why she wants to sport a pull. They are NOT cool once you can wear panties!!!)

Kiki on her birthday!!!

my brother enjoys making all of us laugh. He grabbed one of the girls' sippy cups and started drinking....


Please excuse my unfinished kitchen... but, caught merrill in emery's panties (wish mine were that baggy, or do I?) and her hand in the peanut butter....



we got a halloween costume catalog in the mail.... the girls have loved looking through it!











We went to Disney on Ice last night with Ella & Misty. The girls had so much fun. Oh, and I did brush emery's hair. I might as well give up on the pony tail for now... we're just not there yet!






photo courtsey of Ella (Why won't see look happy and smile for the camera???)






courtesy of ella.... I just wanted you to see emery with a more pleasant look!








in awe....








This was the finale. But, the show actually had a christmas scene.... I'm getting in the mood!!!!










5 comments:

Lindsey said...

what a hilarious photo of Merrill in the panties! Too cute!

The Roper's said...

Addy is loving the halloween catalogs too....poor kid already has a 1/2 price costume from last year so she looks through it planning for next year. And Ella looks just like Misty in that picture!

lyla said...

that picture of merrill with her hand in the PB is hilarious. That one will be in a future slideshow one day :) i'm sad we missed disney on ice this year--my girls loved it last year. your other post is so cute with jim taking the girls on a date night. and i LOVE their matching fall dresses--SO cute.

lyla said...

oh, and would you just tell us what # 3 is for pete's sake? i need to know! people with 2 girls want to know what other people with 2 girls are having!!! i need to know if i have any hope of a boy or if i just need to go ahead and paint every room in my house pink.

Brittney said...

My kids love the halloween costume magazine too. Jillian carries it everywhere in her purse. Merrill in the panties is too much...she is tiny and precious!!!!!