Monday, April 21, 2008

beach pictures

Blogger is acting funny for me... I'm not sure why some of these pictures are so dark. I'm hoping it is just my screen! Anyway... We had a great time at the beach! (I can't believe that I have posted 4 times today. Both girls are sleeping at the same time... yeah! )










I have a picture on the side of my fridge of myself laughing like this. It makes me what to have one of those really good belly laughs!





our little trooper




flying a kite... It was really windy at the beach! We spent more time at the pool.













































wearing nana's hat and shoes.... minus our pants!


























































6 comments:

michelleandwalker said...

You guys are such a cute family. Emery is growing up so fast...congrats on the potty training, that is awesome!! Merrill is precious..she looks like you.

Jennifer said...

FUN!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the beach! I can't wait until we get to go!!!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

I can't believe how big Merrill and Emery are getting!! I loved the pictures! Can you ask Emery where she got her Curious George panties? I've been wanting some for myself.

Ashley & Bobby said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. You are such a cute little family :)

The Claunch Family said...

I love your beach pictures, makes me so excited for us to go this summer!

Courtney said...

Great pictures!!! It looks like a fun trip. Your girls are SO cute!