Friday, June 11, 2010

Hen-Hen's birthday

*THIS POST IS 4 1/2 MONTHS LATE*


We knew our boy name for sure. James Henderson Byerly, Jr and that we would call him Henderson. But, if it had been a girl....it could have been bad. We were still "discussing" names in the operating room!!!





When he made his arrival, I can remember saying to Jim, bring that BOY over here. Did I just say that? A boy????What does a Byerly boy look like!!! Well, I'll say that he's familiar looking to me. But, so far everything about him is lighter....his hair is lighter than the girls was, his eyes are still really blue, and his skin is much fairer!! But, he's much meatier than the girls were!



well, here's what a fresh byerly boy looks like!!!here's what a byerly big sister looks like as she looks at her baby brother....


meeting Henderson for the first time....I bet if we had pulled back that mask, Jim had a big smile!!!





so sweet!




And, his nickname....Hen-hen! We weren't planning on that one!





0 comments: